2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
The PDCA Project of the Year Awards program is one of PDCA's most prestigious initiatives. Open to any driven pile project completed by a PDCA member, the awards are dedicated to acknowledging the ingenuity, hard work and commitment that goes into each driven pile project, and recognized excellence in construction projects completed by PDCA members. All PDCA members - whether a contractor, associate or engineering affiliate - are eligible to submit their projects for consideration.
Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, Greater than $5 Million) Category
PND Engineers, Inc. wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Associate/Engineering Category
Cajun Industries, LLC wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, $2 Million - $5 Million) Category
Geostructures, Inc. wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, $500,000 - $2 Million) Category
CD Perry, LLC wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, Less than $500,000) Category
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners in the 2019 PDCA Awards program. You will find additional information, including detailed project articles on all 2019 Project of the Year winners in Edition 4 of PileDriver magazine which becomes available in late August. Don't forget, those projects you are completing now could eventually compete for 2020 Project of the Year Awards; submission details will become available later this year.
- Gulf Coast Presents Free Engineering Seminar October 24th
- SC CHAPTER BOARD SEATS AVAILABLE
- A Pile of News - August 2019
- 2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
- Congratulations to our 2019 PDCA Award Winners!
- A Pile of News - July 2019
- Year of Participation
- Commitment and Engagement are Foundational to Organization Success
- PDCA 20192020 Officers and Directors
- Membership benefits of PDCA and its local chapters