2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
The PDCA Project of the Year Awards program is one of PDCA's most prestigious initiatives. Open to any driven pile project completed by a PDCA member, the awards are dedicated to acknowledging the ingenuity, hard work and commitment that goes into each driven pile project, and recognized excellence in construction projects completed by PDCA members. All PDCA members - whether a contractor, associate or engineering affiliate - are eligible to submit their projects for consideration.
Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, Greater than $5 Million) Category
PND Engineers, Inc. wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Associate/Engineering Category
Cajun Industries, LLC wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, $2 Million - $5 Million) Category
Geostructures, Inc. wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, $500,000 - $2 Million) Category
CD Perry, LLC wins the 2019 Project of the Year Award in the Contractor (Land, Less than $500,000) Category
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners in the 2019 PDCA Awards program. You will find additional information, including detailed project articles on all 2019 Project of the Year winners in Edition 4 of PileDriver magazine which becomes available in late August. Don't forget, those projects you are completing now could eventually compete for 2020 Project of the Year Awards; submission details will become available later this year.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers
- GET: Jobsite appropriate shirts for sale at The PDCA Store
- A Pile of News - June 2020