The PDCA of South Carolina Chapter built it...and they came. Nearly 300 people attended the popular Oyster Roast, which featured bushels upon bushels of steamed oysters, on the welcoming grounds of Palmetto Pile Driving, Inc., on the far north side of Charleston, SC. The annual event, made possible by a robust showing of sponsors from the deep foundations industry, took place Friday night, January 17th. Falling temperatures had the opposite affect on crowd size; Chapter officials say event attendance in 2020 was its largest to date. For more information about the Oyster Roast, including photos and a full list of sponsors, click here.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #5, 2020
- Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers
- COVID Protocols in Place, SC Chapter to Meet in November
- 'Working Platforms' Update Delivered to Piling Industry
- Virtual DICEP 2020, an "excellent opportunity"
- Skeet Shoot/Chapter Meeting - PDCA of the Gulf Coast
- A Pile of News - October 2020
- PileDriver Magazine Legal: 30+ Years in Construction Law
- PileDriver Magazine: PDCA Past Presidents in the Round