The PDCA of South Carolina Chapter built it...and they came. Nearly 300 people attended the popular Oyster Roast, which featured bushels upon bushels of steamed oysters, on the welcoming grounds of Palmetto Pile Driving, Inc., on the far north side of Charleston, SC. The annual event, made possible by a robust showing of sponsors from the deep foundations industry, took place Friday night, January 17th. Falling temperatures had the opposite affect on crowd size; Chapter officials say event attendance in 2020 was its largest to date. For more information about the Oyster Roast, including photos and a full list of sponsors, click here.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers
- GET: Jobsite appropriate shirts for sale at The PDCA Store
- A Pile of News - June 2020