The PDCA of South Carolina Chapter built it...and they came. Nearly 300 people attended the popular Oyster Roast, which featured bushels upon bushels of steamed oysters, on the welcoming grounds of Palmetto Pile Driving, Inc., on the far north side of Charleston, SC. The annual event, made possible by a robust showing of sponsors from the deep foundations industry, took place Friday night, January 17th. Falling temperatures had the opposite affect on crowd size; Chapter officials say event attendance in 2020 was its largest to date. For more information about the Oyster Roast, including photos and a full list of sponsors, click here.
- New Chapter Officers in South Carolina
- Northeast Florida Pile Driving Industry Luncheon
- A Pile of News - February 2020
- Annual SC Oyster Roast Draws Hundreds
- Moore Begins PDCA Presidency; New Officers, Board Seated
- A Pile of News - January 2020
- Contracting for Faster and Less Expensive Dispute Resolution
- Construction Career: John Peirce, Peirce Engineering, Inc.
- Pacific Coast Chapter Awards Four Scholarships
- A Pile of News - December 2019