PDCA Committee Update: Associate Member Council
By Diane Fischer, Chairwoman
The April meeting of the PDCA Associate Member Council recapped 2019 initiatives, and discussed new initiatives for 2020. Chairwoman Diane Fischer (pictured, left) presided over the meeting where the participants reached a consensus to continue assisting the Association increase its membership. In addition to building new membership, the committee members also talked about encouraging other PDCA members to participate in the standing committees.
The committee discussion turned to PDCA's response to the ongoing health crisis stemming from the Coronavirus Disease. It examined the steps the organization has put forth to provide members support, information, and resources. One committee member went so far to say that "during these times, being a PDCA member is more valuable than ever." The Associate Member Council Committee meets quarterly; if you would like to join, please email email@example.com.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership