PDCA Committee Update: Associate Member Council
By Diane Fischer, Chairwoman
The April meeting of the PDCA Associate Member Council recapped 2019 initiatives, and discussed new initiatives for 2020. Chairwoman Diane Fischer (pictured, left) presided over the meeting where the participants reached a consensus to continue assisting the Association increase its membership. In addition to building new membership, the committee members also talked about encouraging other PDCA members to participate in the standing committees.
The committee discussion turned to PDCA's response to the ongoing health crisis stemming from the Coronavirus Disease. It examined the steps the organization has put forth to provide members support, information, and resources. One committee member went so far to say that "during these times, being a PDCA member is more valuable than ever." The Associate Member Council Committee meets quarterly; if you would like to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee
- A Pile of News - August 2020
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)