Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th
- Associate Member Council Keeps Focus on Membership
- A Pile of News - May 2020
- PileDriver Magazine Legal: Managing Risk
- PileDriver Magazine: Living out a Legacy, A Career Story
- A Pile of News - April 1, 2020
- COVID-19: Legal Resources from PDCA Law Firms
- PDCA President Announces Annual Conference Cancellation