Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Biggers to be Recognized With Prestigious, Industry Distinction
- PODCAST of interest: Geotech perspectives on large diameter piles
- Ida Forces DICEP Online; PDCA Members Assist Storm Recovery
- FREE Resource: Access expert webcast on pile driving vibrations
- A Pile of News - September 2021
- PileDriver magazine - See the Project of the Year winners
- Jordan Pile Driving Reaches 75 Years in Business
- Y'all Come Join Us for the PDCA 2021 Houston Social
- Gulf Coast Chapter Hosts Dinner, Program at L'Auberge Casino in Baton Rouge