What we once considered normal no longer exists. The COVID-19 pandemic which has gripped the globe is requiring cancellations, postponements, closures, quarantines which present mounting quagmires to society as we know it.
PDCA has compiled legal resources from some of the PDCA Member law firms which have developed online guidance for employers and businesses. These law firms work extensively in construction, contracts and employment law. Business owners, human resources officers and families can find useful information within the links below. The current state of affairs around the world presents everyone a lot of uncertainty. Hopefully the provided legal documentation can help you understand some of the changing laws, grasp legal complexities that might relate to your business or simply give you definitions to some of the terminology that is regularly used in news reports that continue to bring coverage of the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Benesch Law (international): COVID-19 Publications
- Issue highlights: Families First Coronavirus Relief Act, revenue protection plan
- Carlson Dash, serving Illinois and Wisconsin: Coronavirus in Construction: What to Do Now to Plan for Beyond the Outbreak
- Jimmerson Birr serving Florida: 'Mitigating Commercial Losses from Reaction to the Coronavirus'
- Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr P.C. serving Texas: COVID-19 Business Response Team
- Issue highlights: insurance concerns, leasing, immigration changes
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP (international): COVID-19 Resource Center
- Issue highlights: emergency childcare, government construction contractors, high deductable health plans
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Special Edition PDCA Logo Marks 25 Years
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th
- Associate Member Council Keeps Focus on Membership
- A Pile of News - May 2020
- PileDriver Magazine Legal: Managing Risk
- PileDriver Magazine: Living out a Legacy, A Career Story
- A Pile of News - April 1, 2020
- COVID-19: Legal Resources from PDCA Law Firms