New 'Touch Free' Registration; and
Program on 'Pile Testing'
Charleston, SC: The PDCA of South Carolina Chapter announces that the Quarterly Dinner Meeting originally scheduled for November 12, 2020 at 6:30 PM, will be held as a live event, open to PDCA Members and other deep foundations professionals who would like to attend. Organizers have secured an insightful program from Dr. Guoming Lin of Terracon Consultants in Savannah, GA on the Kinder Morgan Elba Liquefaction Project.
Interested attendees should be advised that the Chapter has implemented all COVID-19 safety protocols for events and gatherings as recommended by the national Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State of South Carolina (SCDHEC) and Charleston County. In addition, the Chapter has adopted a new "touch free" registration process, requiring attendees to register in advance and submit payment online. There will be no payment exchange at the event. REGISTER HERE.
In addition to the technical program, the Quarterly Dinner Meeting will feature a dinner buffet, beverages, industry networking and fellowship. Also, the Chapter Executive Committee will announce the student from The Citadel who has been selected to receive the 2020 Mac Nigels Scholarship. For more information about the November event, including venue and sponsor information, please see the following event flier:
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Announcing PDCA 2020 Virtual Committee Day, Coming Dec. 10th
- She's the First Female to Win South Carolina's 'Nigels Scholarship'
- PPP Liquidity Questionnaires Are Out; Here is Guidance for Consideration
- A Pile of News - November 2020
- Gulf Coast Chapter Hosts Skeet Shoot
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #5, 2020
- Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers
- COVID Protocols in Place, SC Chapter to Meet in November
- 'Working Platforms' Update Delivered to Piling Industry