Orlando, FL (March 13, 2020): PDCA, in collaboration with Pile Dynamics, Inc., presents DFDTA to practitioners in deep foundations. It is a multi-faceted, technical conference which begins with a one-day seminar titled Deep Foundation Integrity Testing and Wave Equation Analysis followed by a two-day workshop titled High Strain Dynamic Foundation Testing. At the conclusion of the seminar, attendees can opt to take the Dynamic Measurement and Analysis Proficiency Test, a 90-minute, multiple-choice exam that covers the theory of Wave Mechanics, Case Method (PDA) equations, data quality assessment, data interpretation and basic CAPWAP analysis.
The first of the two 2020 DFDTA events took place March 11 - 13, 2020 in Orlando, FL. Twenty five different companies from throughout the world sent employees to gain the valuable, technical training. Six PDCA Member companies including Braun Intertec, Fugro USA Land, Inc., Geostructural Engineering, Gerhart Cole, Insight Group and Terracon, sent staff for the three day seminar. Garland Likins and Ryan Allin of Pile Dynamics, Inc. conducted all programming.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - April 1, 2020
- COVID-19: Legal Resources from PDCA Law Firms
- PDCA President Announces Annual Conference Cancellation
- 2020 DFDTA: Pile Testing Technical Seminar Concludes
- Spotted: PDCA Members at CONEXPO - CON/AGG
- PileDriver magazine: From the Ground Up - a Career Story
- PileDriver magazine: Managing the Unmanageable
- A Pile of News - March 2020
- PileDriver magazine: Taking Better Project Photos with your Smartphone