Orlando, FL (March 13, 2020): PDCA, in collaboration with Pile Dynamics, Inc., presents DFDTA to practitioners in deep foundations. It is a multi-faceted, technical conference which begins with a one-day seminar titled Deep Foundation Integrity Testing and Wave Equation Analysis followed by a two-day workshop titled High Strain Dynamic Foundation Testing. At the conclusion of the seminar, attendees can opt to take the Dynamic Measurement and Analysis Proficiency Test, a 90-minute, multiple-choice exam that covers the theory of Wave Mechanics, Case Method (PDA) equations, data quality assessment, data interpretation and basic CAPWAP analysis.
The first of the two 2020 DFDTA events took place March 11 - 13, 2020 in Orlando, FL. Twenty five different companies from throughout the world sent employees to gain the valuable, technical training. Six PDCA Member companies including Braun Intertec, Fugro USA Land, Inc., Geostructural Engineering, Gerhart Cole, Insight Group and Terracon, sent staff for the three day seminar. Garland Likins and Ryan Allin of Pile Dynamics, Inc. conducted all programming.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators
- A Pile of News - September 2020
- Meet the New Chair of PDCA's Safety & Environmental Committee
- September is Suicide Prevention Month - How You Can Help
- Announcing Virtual DICEP 2020
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy, Revisions to 1810 of the IBC
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee