The standard, ANSI/ASSP A10.19-2017, "Requirements for Pile Installation and Extraction Operations," is a solid resource for conducting safe operations in the installation and extraction of piles whether concrete, steel, timber, sheets, composites or synthetics. This standard establishes safety requirements for the installation and extraction of piles during construction and demolition operations and is designed to prevent injuries and illness to persons exposed to hazards associated with pile driving and extraction operations. You can purchase a copy of the standard by visiting this link: bit.ly/30pQPgS Hard copy and electronic version List Price: $110 $140 ANSI Member Price: $95 $125 PDCA can provide input to future revisions to ANSI/ASSP A10.19-2017 in areas that relate to requirements found in the new OSHA crane standard and new general technology in the pile driving industry. Individuals interested in providing comments can contact the PDCA office at 904-215-4771.
- A Pile of News - September 2019
- New PDCA Store Now Live Online
- There's never been a better time to join PDCA!
- Gulf Coast Presents Free Engineering Seminar October 24th
- South Carolina Chapter Board Seats Available
- A Pile of News - August 2019
- 2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
- Congratulations to our 2019 PDCA Award Winners!
- A Pile of News - July 2019
- Year of Participation