PDCA Partners with Noted Speaker, Author, Creator, for Presentation on Employee Retention
Orange Park, FL (October 23, 2020): We'd like to personally invite you to a partner event that we feel could be a tremendous resource for you and your team. The Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers is coming November 9-11, 2020 and not only can you attend from the comfort of your own home or office, it won't cost you a dime to do so.
Twenty-five manufacturing and retention experts are going to reveal their best retention tips in short 30-minute conversations with Lisa Ryan of Grategy. Lisa put together an all-star line-up of experts including Alan Beaulieu, PhD, Commander/Dr. Mary Kelly, Sam Silverstein, Eric Chester and more.
You can check it out here: Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers.
Please feel free to share this event with your friends and colleagues. The speakers are engaging and all sessions are interview-style conversations that are loaded with great ideas and strategies that you can use right away.
Even though the focus is on employee retention, you'll find all kinds of sessions for your own personal and professional development. Topics like overcoming impostor syndrome, rocking your virtual presentations, and wellness strategies are included. And - did I mention that there is NO CHARGE for you to attend?
Feel free to reply back if you have any questions, but the Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers website should be able to answer most of them for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Lisa Ryan, the event host, at Lisa@EmployeeRetentionSummit.com.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Announcing PDCA 2020 Virtual Committee Day, Coming Dec. 10th
- She's the First Female to Win South Carolina's 'Nigels Scholarship'
- PPP Liquidity Questionnaires Are Out; Here is Guidance for Consideration
- A Pile of News - November 2020
- Gulf Coast Chapter Hosts Skeet Shoot
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #5, 2020
- Employee Retention Summit for Manufacturers
- COVID Protocols in Place, SC Chapter to Meet in November
- 'Working Platforms' Update Delivered to Piling Industry