PDCA, in collaboration with Pile Dynamics, Inc., will present Deep Foundation Integrity Testing and Wave Equation Analysis (DFDTA), a three-day program over the dates of November 11-13, 2020 at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel in Orlando, FL. This event was originally scheduled to take place in Cleveland, OH, however, due to ongoing efforts to mitigate the COVID-19 health crisis, organizers have relocated the seminar to Orlando.
For additional information and to register for the Deep Foundation Dynamic Testing and Analysis program please click DFDTA ORLANDO CONFERENCE.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators
- A Pile of News - September 2020
- Meet the New Chair of PDCA's Safety & Environmental Committee
- September is Suicide Prevention Month - How You Can Help
- Announcing Virtual DICEP 2020
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy, Revisions to 1810 of the IBC
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee