Don't miss the biggest event in the deep foundation construction industry that only happens every three years; it's the International Foundations Conference and Equipment Expo or IFCEE, coming to Dallas, Texas May 10-14, 2021. PDCA and industry partners ADSC (The International Association of Foundation Drilling), DFI (Deep Foundations Institute) and G-I (Geo-Institute of American Society of Civil Engineers) have joined forces again to host the event, this year at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Dallas.
(Pictured, L-R: Dale Biggers, Inger Darling, Buck Darling, Larry Moore enjoy one of several social events during IFCEE 2018 in Orlando, FL.)
IFCEE is a technical conference and equipment show dedicated to the design and construction of foundation systems, using the latest geo-engineering and geo-construction technologies and practices. This one of a kind event will attract attendees from around the world, who will have access to various technical education programs and the world's largest equipment exposition dedicated solely to the deep foundations industry. For registration (opening Monday, February 15, 2021), information on exhibit sales and more about IFCEE 2021, please visit the website. See you in May!
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership