If you haven't visited The PDCA Store, online at PileDrivers.org, stop by to see what logo merchandise is available to you and crew. Among the variety of clothing items are two different styles of t-shirts, jobsite appropriate safety green (pictured, left) is among the color options. Additionally, another shirt that features the likeness of the American flag is a popular seller, and just in time for the Fourth of July.
Don't stop at the t-shirts; other logo items including stainless steel mugs, a Nike gym bag, umbrellas, camo trucker hats, flashlights, golf shirts, and a limited edition 2019 PDCA Annual Conference coaster - consider a set of four! The summer months are here, but cooler days are ahead for 2020 and The PDCA Store also features a quarter-zip pullover for your trip to the jobsite on a cool, early morning.
In addition to logo merchandise, you will also find educational materials for your company library. Three proprietary guides on Steel Sheet Piling techniques and best practices can also be purchased in either hard copy or electronic formats. The e-guides are available to PDCA members in good standing at no cost as a benefit of your membership.
While The PDCA Store is available online around the clock, watch future PDCA and Chapter events when this merchandise will be on display for in-person, live purchases. Happy shopping!
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)
- WATCH: Legal resources for subcontractors, suppliers
- GET: Jobsite appropriate shirts for sale at The PDCA Store
- A Pile of News - June 2020
- Special Edition PDCA Logo Marks 25th Anniversary
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th