If you haven't visited The PDCA Store, online at PileDrivers.org, stop by to see the logo merchandise that is available for you and crew. Some of the newest items that are for sale include stylish ladies business shirts (as pictured). There is a new windbreaker, perfect for spring weather. And we have redesigned the PDCA camo truckers hat to feature hunter orange lettering, perfect for your next outdoors adventure. Please note, many of these new items are presently available, but may not yet appear on the website. PDCA welcomes your call and/or email to submit an order. If you have a special item that you would like embroidered with the PDCA logo, we can do that too, again, contact us at (904) 215-4771.
The PDCA Store maintains variety of in-stock clothing items; including two different styles of t-shirts, jobsite appropriate safety green is among the color options. Additionally, another shirt that features the likeness of the American flag is a popular seller.
Don't stop at the t-shirts; other logo items including stainless steel mugs, a Nike gym bag, umbrellas, camo trucker hats, flashlights, golf shirts (various colors), and a limited edition 2019 PDCA Annual Conference coaster - consider a set of four! The PDCA Store also features a quarter-zip pullover (various colors) for your trip to the jobsite on a cool, early morning. There is also a button down denim, men's shirt with the inscription "A driven pile...is a tested pile...' embroidered across the yoke.
In addition to logo merchandise, you will also find educational materials for your company library. Three proprietary guides on Steel Sheet Piling techniques and best practices can also be purchased in either hard copy or electronic formats. The e-guides are available to PDCA members in good standing at no cost as a benefit of your membership.
While The PDCA Store is available online around the clock, watch future PDCA and Chapter events when this merchandise will be on display for in-person, live purchases. Happy shopping!
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership