Orange Park, FL (December 31, 2020): When asked his vision for PDCA in the New Year, deep foundations veteran Kevin Gourgues (pictured, right), who begins a one-year term as President of the Pile Driving Contractors Association (PDCA), definitively states that he will "give members a voice on what they want PDCA to accomplish." He adds "it's also important to increase PDCA membership, continue providing educational outreach and grow our library of technical resources."
With 25 years of diversified foundation construction experience under his belt, Mr. Gourgues currently serves as President of the Deep Foundations Group for Patriot Construction & Industrial, LLC (Patriot), a division he co-founded in 2018.
Prior to his 2018 election to the PDCA Board of Directors, Gourgues served both on the Board and as President of the Gulf Coast Chapter of PDCA. Summarizing his years of involvement in the specialty trade association, Kevin enthusiastically states, "PDCA has afforded me a voice in the pile driving industry but has also helped me develop new relationships and friendships with other contractors, vendors, and engineers all around North America."
A graduate of Louisiana State University, Gourgues holds a bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology focused on Construction Management. Today, he resides in the Baton Rouge suburb of Plaquemine with his "beautiful wife of 18 years, Kelly" and teenage sons Brady and Benjamin.
Outside his professional career, Kevin's passion is being outdoors with his sons. "Hunting, fishing, and watching my boys compete in cattle sorting (horseback riding) ...however I just watch the cattle sorting, I am too old for horseback competition!"
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- It's a Boy! Meet the newest member of the PDCA Community
- Webinar on Pile Driving Vibrations Aug. 3; Register Today
- PileDriver magazine - Issue #3 2021
- A Pile of News - July 2021
- Spotted at SuperPile; PDCA Members attend DFI event (PHOTOS)
- Northeast Chapter Clay Shoot Draws Dozens of Competitors
- Catching Up With Wayne Waters at the Mega-Yacht Marina
- PileDriver magazine - Timber Inclusion Systems
- Don't Miss Northeast Chapter 'Sporting Clays' on June 25!