Educational Material, Logo Items Available in New PDCA Store
Jacksonville, FL (August 22, 2019): Offering a diverse mix of proprietary best practices guides and unique logo merchandise, The PDCA Store is now live online with 24-hour availability. The newly-conceived Association retail endeavor supports the 2019 Strategic Plan plank that calls for increased visibilty, it provides the non-profit organization another revenue stream and it makes available an inventory of useful items for businesses involved in deep foundation construction.
Some of the noteworthy items available in The PDCA Store including three proprietary Guides to steel sheet piling (Installation, Corrosion and Retaining Wall Cost Comparison), a Commemorative 2019 Annual Conference stainless steel coaster trimmed in leather, logo shirts and hats, and an Arctic Mug among other things. See the full store with pricing at the following link:
The PDCA Store debuted at the 2019 Annual Conference in a physical space (pictured). Since that time, a similar version of the store has travelled to PDCA Chapter events. In August, it became live online offering convenience to shoppers. Watch for announcements from the Association that give you the chance to win PDCA Bucks, redeemable at the online store. And don't forget to include #PDCADriven on your social media posts to be awarded these coupons in random, monthly drawings.
- A Pile of News - September 2019
- New PDCA Store Now Live Online
- There's never been a better time to join PDCA!
- Gulf Coast Presents Free Engineering Seminar October 24th
- South Carolina Chapter Board Seats Available
- A Pile of News - August 2019
- 2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
- Congratulations to our 2019 PDCA Award Winners!
- A Pile of News - July 2019
- Year of Participation