Over the past few weeks, we have all seen an impact within our communities and across the nation due to the potential presence of COVID-19. As this situation evolves, all of us are assessing how to best keep ourselves and those around us healthy and safe.
Our thoughts continue to be with you during this challenging time and we're here to help. Like most Americans, many of our colleagues' lives have been impacted by the important precautions and measures taken to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
To better assist you during this time, we want to remind you that we have tools that will allow you to interact with the staff of PDCA virtually, such as chat, app and our website, as well as, contacting our office by phone.
At its meeting held March 18, 2020, the PDCA Executive Committee took the extraordinary step to cancel the 23rd PDCA Annual Conference that was scheduled to be held May 6-9, 2020, in Phoenix, Arizona. Based on current Centers for Disease Control guidelines this measure was taken to help reduce the risk that a participant in the Annual Conference would be exposed to the Coronavirus.
Additionally, here are several links that might be of assistance to you:
Meeting the needs of our members is what we do every day. Please rest assured that even during these trying times that will require a "new" approach, we will continue to meet your needs with confidence, care, and commitment. Finally, we will work hard to keep all PDCA members updated as our work practices evolve during this challenging time. You can look for these updates via email, social media, and our web site at www.piledrivers.org.
Thank you for your continued support. Let's all be sure to wash our hands thoroughly!
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Summer Professional Development for Engineers
- Webinar: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review, May 19th
- Associate Member Council Keeps Focus on Membership
- A Pile of News - May 2020
- PileDriver Magazine Legal: Managing Risk
- PileDriver Magazine: Living out a Legacy, A Career Story
- A Pile of News - April 1, 2020
- COVID-19: Legal Resources from PDCA Law Firms
- PDCA President Announces Annual Conference Cancellation