Gourgues, Moore Enact Ceremonial Gavel Exchange During Virtual Strategic Planning MeetingBoard of Directors participates in annual exercise through web conference
The annual Strategic Planning Meeting of the PDCA Executive Committee and Board was conducted through the Zoom platform over the course of two days in January 2021.
The organizational leadership set an ambitious agenda to pursue over the next twelve months which included new member development, expanded educational offerings (live, virtual, archived), and continued strengthening of the standing committees. President Kevin Gourgues (pictured, left) conducted the business of the assembly which included participating Board members from throughout the United States who attended virtually.
In addition to the regular business of the Board, the leadership addressed the results of a comprehensive Member survey which was conducted in the fall of 2020, discussed standing committee priorities and directed staff on carrying out portions of the member growth and expanded resources agenda.
The virtual platform enabled attendees to convene in small group sessions for brainstorming and other exercises. It also accommodated formal votes by the Board during the business portion of event. While consensus of PDCA is that a live meeting is preferable, ongoing health concerns necessitated that the event be held remotely. Participants indicated that the time spent was productive in advancing organizational obligations and goals.
As is customary during the annual PDCA Strategic Planning Meeting, Past President Jason Moore ceremoniously passed the gavel to President Kevin Gourgues. Vice President Brian Heck (pictured below) was in attendance as well. The three PDCA Executive Committee members participated in the event from the PDCA offices in Orange Park, Florida where the web conference originated.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership