Gwen Sanders, P.E., Eustis Engineering
When we talk about equality in the workplace, conversations are often laden with stories of challenges overcome and ceilings broken through. Hardly ever do we hear stories where women are supported and nurtured throughout their careers without bias or backlash for being a woman in the first place.
Those stories are just as important to tell. Women who work in an inclusive environment have the kind of story other women need to hear in order to keep progressing in their own careers, knowing that equality is possible.
Gwen Sanders, P.E., the first woman to be president of Eustis Engineering, a regional Gulf Coast firm headquartered in New Orleans, has that kind of story. Click to read more in Issue #5 2020, PileDriver Magazine.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PDCA Pursues Member Growth, Expanded Resources in '21
- DOWNLOAD: Working Platforms Recommended Practices Guide
- A Pile of News - January 2021
- Meet Kevin Gourgues, the 2021 PDCA President
- Become a PDCA Member for 2021
- PileDriver Magazine: Harry Robbins, A Career Story
- PileDriver Magazine: Gwen Sanders, P.E., A Career Story
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #6, 2020
- Outgoing PDCA President Moore Takes New Role for 2021