The Pile Driving Contractors Association, PDCA Pacific Coast Chapter's "10th Annual Scholarship Shoot" will be held Friday April 17, 2020, at Birds Landing Hunting Preserve, 2099 Collinsville Rd Birds Landing, CA.
Any companies and sponsors who would like to provide raffle prizes are appreciated.
We will have Spectacular Raffle Prizes including;
- Winchester SXP Max
- Beretta A300 12 Gauge Shotgun
- CZ 457 American 22 wmr Rifle
- Browning Buck Mark Camper 22 lr Pistol
Please bring with you:
- A Shot Gun
- A Bag or Vest to Carry Ammo
What We Provide:
-100 Targets and 100 Rounds of Ammo
- Ear and Eye Protection
- BBQ Tri Tip Lunch
To RVSP, contact Sarah McDaniel at Foundation Constructors, Inc. Office number (925) 754--6633, Fax (925) 625-5783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be station sponsor please have your logo emailed to Sarah by March 20, 2020.
Registration starts at 8am and Shotgun start at 9am.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - April 1, 2020
- COVID-19: Legal Resources from PDCA Law Firms
- PDCA President Announces Annual Conference Cancellation
- 2020 DFDTA: Pile Testing Technical Seminar Concludes
- Spotted: PDCA Members at CONEXPO - CON/AGG
- PileDriver magazine: From the Ground Up - a Career Story
- PileDriver magazine: Managing the Unmanageable
- A Pile of News - March 2020
- PileDriver magazine: Taking Better Project Photos with your Smartphone