The nomination process is now open as the PDCA South Carolina Chapter works to fill vacancies on its Board of Directors for the calendar year 2020. Interested parties are encouraged to contact Chapter President to learn how to obtain a seat on this voluntary, yet critical leadership position within the local pile driving industry. All 65 attendees at the Chapter's 3rd Quarter Dinner Meeting were made aware of the openings and asked to consider an elevated level of participation.
This was the 64th consecutive quarterly meeting, as noted by [PLEASE VISIT WEBPAGE TO FINISH READING: http://www.piledrivers.org/chapters/south-carolina/south-carolina-chapter-news/ ]
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee
- A Pile of News - August 2020
- Annual Conference Webinar Series Launches
- PDCA Project of the Year Winners Announced!
- Dutton, Kinworthy Appointed to NCCCO Panel; Virtual Written Exam Available
- A Pile of News - July 2020
- ICYMI: DFDTA Fall Seminar Moves to Orlando
- GET: Steel Sheet Pile Guides Review Webinar (1 Hr. PDH)