The nomination process is now open as the PDCA South Carolina Chapter works to fill vacancies on its Board of Directors for the calendar year 2020. Interested parties are encouraged to contact Chapter President to learn how to obtain a seat on this voluntary, yet critical leadership position within the local pile driving industry. All 65 attendees at the Chapter's 3rd Quarter Dinner Meeting were made aware of the openings and asked to consider an elevated level of participation.
This was the 64th consecutive quarterly meeting, as noted by [PLEASE VISIT WEBPAGE TO FINISH READING: http://www.piledrivers.org/chapters/south-carolina/south-carolina-chapter-news/ ]
- Annual SC Oyster Roast Draws Hundreds
- Moore Begins PDCA Presidency; New Officers, Board Seated
- A Pile of News - January 2020
- Contracting for Faster and Less Expensive Dispute Resolution
- Construction Career: John Peirce, Peirce Engineering, Inc.
- Pacific Coast Chapter Awards Four Scholarships
- A Pile of News - December 2019
- PDCA of South Carolina Awards "Mac" Nigels Scholarship
- A Pile of News - November 2019
- New Chapter launched at The PDCA Florida Georgia Blitz