february 2, 2021
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EsT
pdca 2021 education webinar series
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cone Penetration Testing and Pile Driving: A great combination
Gerald Verbeek, Technical Advisor CPT, Eijkelkamp North America
Derrick Dasenbrock, P.E., D.GE, F. ASCE, Geotechnical Engineer, FHWA Resource Center
This webinar will introduce Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) for site investigations, how the test results can be used to plan, monitor, and check pile driving activities, and will provide examples how this was put into practice in Minnesota. Presenters will reference the MnDOT's CPT Design Guide, which provides very detailed guidance how the CPT results can be used to design deep foundations.
The objectives of the webinar are:
- provide a basic understanding of Cone Penetration Testing as a site investigation method
- show how the test data can be used in the planning and execution of pile driving
- illustrate these aspects with examples from MnDOT to demonstrate that CPT and the use of the test data is not just theory but can be applied immediately throughout the USA
2 Easy Steps to Register:
- Click "Register Here" below to register within the PDCA site
- Get Approved through the Zoom platform! PDCA handles this step for you!
- PDCA Members - Complimentary
- PDCA Member Employees - Complimentary
- Non-Members - $100**
Sponsorships Available at the pdca store
Virtual webinars offer the opportunity for suppliers and organizations to get in front of customers, industry partners, contractors, and owners from across the country. Sponsorship offers the opportunity to highlight your company, increase brand awareness, gain visibility with targeted marketing to decision makers in the driven pile industry. PDCA is offering varied sponsor levels to meet the goals and needs of suppliers. Click HERE to select your preferred sponsor opportunity by clicking the drop down menu.