PDCA Regional Roundtable - New England
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
In the absence of live programming for much of 2020, PDCA continues to develop and offer members and the global pile driving industry, opportunities for participation through virtual events; these are designed to facilitate industry engagement, education and professional development.
The PDCA Regional Roundtable Series continues October 15, 2020, making available industry engagement for the regional pile driving community throughout New England. This event will be a virtual program offered to PDCA members and non-members for FREE through the Zoom platform. During this one-hour event, PDCA will provide the attendees with the following information:
Each of the six sessions is scheduled for one-hour and they are FREE to attend. If you are an active PDCA member, we hope you can drop by the virtual event. If you are not currently a member, but have interest in learning more about PDCA, we encourage you to attend as well.
- An update to membership on Association activities that close out 2020
- Annual Conference Webinar Series
- Deep Foundations Dynamic Testing & Analysis
- 2021 Membership Directory deadline
- PDCA Executive Committee and Board of Directors elections
- An update on the value and benefits of establishing a local Chapter (each of the six events is in a region that has a sizable pile driving industry and could sustain an active PDCA Chapter)
- An invitation to non-member, webinar participants to join PDCA; this will include a Q&A for those who want to learn about specific Association functions
Please note, all events are listed with start times in the local time zone. Please register today and join us for these important events.