PDCA of South Carolina Quarterly Dinner Meeting
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Where: 2008 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC
Here's what you can expect at November's meeting:
• #1 bestselling author, Ben Fanning, will be presenting!
• Presentation of the PDCA of SC Mac Nigels Scholarship!
• Membership vote for your 2022 Board of Directors. The Board is now accepting nominations. If you're interested in serving on the PDCA of SC Board, please contact current President, Jason Moore, at 843.577.0545 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will close Nov. 3rd.
Let's be honest. Given the pandemic, political and civil unrest, and the cyclical nature of our industry relative to all of the above, each of us has experienced some level of fatigue and burnout over the past 18 months! Please plan to joins us for an engaging and energizing experience to help you avoid burnout and boost your motivation. Our speaker is #1 bestselling author, Ben Fanning:
3 Strategies You can Use to Prevent Burnout in 2022
- The Alarming Truth about COVID Fatigue and How to Avoid It.
- The One Word that Energizes and Ignites Your Career.
- A Simple Way to Use Burnout to Your Advantage.