The 2019 PDCA Engineers Conference was co-sponsored by PDCA of the Gulf Coast and Nucor Skyline and consisted of seven different presentations. PDCA of the Gulf Coast Chapter President Travis Schonacher from Sealevel Construction opened and closed the program. The following agenda is a list of each presentation and session sponsor in the order they were provided to attendees:
Breakfast - Sponsored by PDCA
Vibration Monitoring Protocol per Purple Book by Joubert Harris, MS - LADOTD
Sponsored by Southern Earth Sciences
Experimental Study of Driven Pile Set-Up in Soft Clays by Chad Held, P.E. - Eustis Engineering
Sponsored by GRL Engineers
Efficient Structural Design of Precast Concrete Piles by John C. Ryan, Ph.D., PE - Ryan Structural Engineers, LLC
Sponsored by American Piledriving Equipment
Advanced Measurements/Pile Layout by Joey Coco, PE MBA - Forte & Tablada, Inc.
Sponsored by Sealevel Construction, Inc.
Lunch - Sponsored by LB Foster Company
Steel Coating and Application to Steel Piles by Marty Hall - Yellow Creek Coating Services
Sponsored by PDCA
Preserving Wood Pilings by Tim Carey - Lonza Group AG
Sponsored by Desoto Treated Materials
LAPELS Professionalism and Ethics by William Hyatt - LAPELS Board Investigator
Sponsored by Mississippi River Equipment
PDCA of the Gulf Coast Chapter thanks all attendees for participating in this highly successful event. The next gathering of the Chapter will be November 14th when it hosts its Fourth Quarter Dinner Meeting at Messina's in Kenner, LA.
- ECA's Meitzler Wins August #PDCADriven Contest
- PDCA Goes On-Location to Member Office for August Webinar Series
- A Pile of News - August 2022
- Social Media Users - Are you Hashtagging Your Posts with #PDCADriven?
- Texas Chapter Delivers Back-to-Back July Events
- GeoQuip 'Drives 'Em Deep' for Norfolk Event
- Scenes From the Northeast Chapter, 7th Annual Sporting Clays
- PDCA Sponsors Industry Golf Outing in New England
- Common Thread Between 'Top Gun: Maverick' and Pile Driving
- PDI Celebrating 50 Years of Piling Instrumentation Innovation