Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- PileDriver Magazine - Issue #6, 2023
- PDCA Announces 2024 Officers and Board of Directors
- A Pile of News - December 2023
- New in '24: No Dues Required for Qualifying Personnel from Govt., Academia
- First FREE Regional Networking Reception of 2024 is Jan. 10 in Orlando
- Verble Elected to Lead Texas Chapter in 2024; Continued Growth is on the Agenda
- PDCA Takes a Pile-Drive Through Maryland
- Regional Networking Event in Baltimore Draws Enthusiastic Crowd of Pile Drivers
- EDPI Seminar Delivers Two Days of Pile Driving Education From Expert Panel
- Citadel Cadet Awarded, Expert Presents, '24 Officers Named at SC Event