Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
PDCA members could be our best resource to determine what is working on the jobsite and in the office to combat the potential spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Please take the time to list your Coronavirus Safety Best Practices and post them to this blog. We are hoping this will serve as a resource for all PDCA members.
This blog is intended to provide PDCA members an opportunity to share their thoughts with their fellow members and is NOT intended to provide legal advice or serve as a fiinal source. In all cases where safety is involved employers must use their best efforts to provide for the safety and health of their employees.
Thank you for your interest and support. Please contact the PDCA office if you need any assistance.
- ECA's Meitzler Wins August #PDCADriven Contest
- PDCA Goes On-Location to Member Office for August Webinar Series
- A Pile of News - August 2022
- Social Media Users - Are you Hashtagging Your Posts with #PDCADriven?
- Texas Chapter Delivers Back-to-Back July Events
- GeoQuip 'Drives 'Em Deep' for Norfolk Event
- Scenes From the Northeast Chapter, 7th Annual Sporting Clays
- PDCA Sponsors Industry Golf Outing in New England
- Common Thread Between 'Top Gun: Maverick' and Pile Driving
- PDI Celebrating 50 Years of Piling Instrumentation Innovation