If you haven't already, carve out 30 minutes to view the broadcast on YouTube; you'll hear Dr. Petek explain a fascinating driven pile project on which she worked to design a foundation for large diameter piles to be driven to depths of 120-140 feet. She recalls that despite the contractor installing the piles with a hammer smaller than specified, the dynamic testing was near-perfect.
It's an enjoyable segment in which she also describes her unique entry into the deep foundations industry while at the same time recalls her years at the University of Michigan. To access the full podcast in it's video version, please CLICK HERE.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- Gulf Coast Chapter Names 2022 Officers; Chenevert, Andre Lead Slate
- After 85 Years, CD Perry Continues Shaping New York Landscape, Waterways
- Dr. Caliendo, noted PDCA educator, remembered through USU scholarship
- Cadet Milling Wins Prestigious Nigels Scholarship from SC Chapter
- PileDriver: Protect your company image, build trust in the community
- SC Dinner Presents Burnout Prevention, Election and Scholarship Award
- PileDriver magazine - noise & vibration considerations
- A Pile of News - November 2021
- Biggers' Posthumous Honor Elicits Industry-wide Adoration, Accolades