- A presentation from #1 bestselling author, Ben Fanning
- A reveal of The Citadel student who is selected as the PDCA of SC, 2022 Mac Nigels Scholarship winner
- A Membership election for your 2022 Board of Directors.
Ever experience burnout as it relates to work? Ever had to coach a coworker or employee through a period of frustration in their career? Given the pandemic, election season, political and civil unrest, and the cyclical nature of our industry relative to all of the above, each of us has experienced some level of fatigue and burnout over the past 18 months! Please plan to join us for an engaging and energizing experience to help you avoid burnout and boost your motivation. Our speaker is #1 bestselling author, Ben Fanning:
3 Strategies You can Use to Prevent Burnout in 2022
- The Alarming Truth about COVID Fatigue and How to Avoid It.
- The One Word that Energizes and Ignites Your Career.
- A Simple Way to Use Burnout to Your Advantage.
Special thanks to keynote speaker sponsor: Insight Group
Given the ongoing health concern, we will be following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for meeting attendance and process.
$45 per person includes dinner and beverages
Thursday, November 11th @ 6:30 pm