Throughout 2020, the Pile Driving Contractors Association is celebrating a quarter century providing one voice for the driven pile industry. In recognition of its 25 year anniversary, PDCA has unveiled a commerative logo marking the 1995 inception of the deep foundation construction trade association. As seen above, it is the traditional association logo with the likeness of a pile tip flanking the right side, the pile tip is silver to align with the anniversary symbol.
The commerative logo is on display in PileDriver magazines all year; watch for an upcoming issue observing the significant anniversary. Additionally, the PDCA website, social media and various other forms of electronic media are also displaying the logo. PDCA members are invited to use this logo on any electronic or print marketing material on which they list their affiliations. It is available in various sizes and formats for a free download at this link. Thank you in advance for helping brand the driven pile industry and for your support of PDCA.
- PDCA Announces 2024 Officers and Board of Directors
- A Pile of News - December 2023
- New in '24: No Dues Required for Qualifying Personnel from Govt., Academia
- First FREE Regional Networking Reception of 2024 is Jan. 10 in Orlando
- Verble Elected to Lead Texas Chapter in 2024; Continued Growth is on the Agenda
- PDCA Takes a Pile-Drive Through Maryland
- Regional Networking Event in Baltimore Draws Enthusiastic Crowd of Pile Drivers
- EDPI Seminar Delivers Two Days of Pile Driving Education From Expert Panel
- Citadel Cadet Awarded, Expert Presents, '24 Officers Named at SC Event
- Gulf Coast Chapter Hosts Q4 Dinner Meeting in Biloxi