Throughout 2020, the Pile Driving Contractors Association is celebrating a quarter century providing one voice for the driven pile industry. In recognition of its 25 year anniversary, PDCA has unveiled a commerative logo marking the 1995 inception of the deep foundation construction trade association. As seen above, it is the traditional association logo with the likeness of a pile tip flanking the right side, the pile tip is silver to align with the anniversary symbol.
The commerative logo is on display in PileDriver magazines all year; watch for an upcoming issue observing the significant anniversary. Additionally, the PDCA website, social media and various other forms of electronic media are also displaying the logo. PDCA members are invited to use this logo on any electronic or print marketing material on which they list their affiliations. It is available in various sizes and formats for a free download at this link. Thank you in advance for helping brand the driven pile industry and for your support of PDCA.
- A Pile of News - July 2022
- PileDriver Publisher Ties the Knot
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #3, 2022
- PDCA Members SPOTTED at SuperPile
- Register now for Northeast Chapter's '7th Annual Sporting Clays'
- DEADLINE July 1: Students apply for Pacific Coast Chapter scholarship today
- New From Texas Chapter: Online Enrollment, LinkedIn Page, Logo
- PDCA Member Inspires a Public Service Message
- SAVE THE DATE: "Networking in Norfolk," August 11
- A Pile of News - June 2022