PDCA Pacific Coast Chapter 2021 Scholarship Winners
(Left to Right): Sophie Robinson, Zhixiang Jesse Chen, Karen Siqueiros, Erick Medina, Andrew Ballinger
Congratulations to the following winners of the Pacific Coast Chapter of PDCA, 2021 annual scholarship:
- Andrew Ballinger is a freshman at Chico State University in California who is studying construction management
- Zhixiang Jesse Chen is a student at San Jose State University who plans to pursue a career in construction in California upon his graduation
- Erick Medina is a student at California State University - Sacramento where he is completing a curriculum in construction management
- Sophie Robinson studies English at University of Nevada - Reno; she intends to work in construction communications and/or human resources
- Karen Siqueiros is a University of Oregon student from San Diego who continues work on her double majors in business and economics
mark your calendars
The Pacific Coast Chapter of PDCA has set the date of April 29, 2022 for the Annual Scholarship Shoot which raises funds to support students pursuing construction careers. Once again, the event will take place at the Bird's Landing Hunting Preserve located at 2099 Collinsville Rd, Birds Landing, CA 94512. Check back here for registration details as the event draws closer.
the pacific coast chapter of pdca 2022 scholarship program is open for your entries!
Students who live in the Pacific Coast region of the United States are invited to apply for the 2022 PDCA Pacific Coast Scholarship Award. This is a program that encourages high school seniors or college students to enroll in a course of study that will prepare them for a career in the pile driving industry. It is also a great opportunity for those students who may want to follow in the footsteps of a friend or relative who is already involved in PDCA. Student applicants be advised; you are not limited to a strict academic curriculum for construction. Your pursuit of a career in construction is crucial, but that can include safety, civil engineering, accounting and information technology (among others) which are all applicable to a pile driving company. Be sure to make your best case when you fill out the application.
Here are the details:
- Scholarship amount is $1000
- Award for academic year beginning Fall 2022
- Applications are due by July 1, 2022
- The awards will be released August of 2022
- Click here to obtain your electronic copy of the application
PDCA Pacific Coast Chapter
PO Box 97
Oakley, CA 94561
Questions? Call (925) 754-6633