december 7, 2021
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
pdca 2021 education webinar series
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Innovative Technologies in Bridge Construction
PDCA Associate Member Highlight
The final installment of the PDCA 2021 Education Webinar Series will focus on highlighting various PDCA Associate Members. Seven associate members will discuss their products, innovations, technologies, and more related to Bridge Construction and challenges engineers may face and how to overcome them.
DRAFT PRESENTATION TOPICS
- Large Driven Bridge Piles - Lightweight Equipment
- Teemu Riihimäki, Junttan
- Best Practices in Pile Driving Testing Utilizing the PDA and GRLWEAP14
- Ryan Allin, P.E., Vice President, Pile Dynamics, Inc.
- Bridge Construction with the Press-in Piling Method
- Ian Vaz, Assistant Manager of Business Development, Giken America Corp.
- Accelerated Construction with Sheet Pile Bridge Abutments
- Ric Anderson, P.E., S.E., Nucor Skyline
- TBD Topic / Flexicore of Texas
- American - The Right Way
- Joe Blair, American Spiral Weld Pipe
2 Easy Steps to Register:
- Click "Register Here" below to register within the PDCA site
- Get Approved through the Zoom platform! PDCA handles this step for you!
- PDCA Members - Complimentary
- PDCA Member Employees - Complimentary
- Non-Members - $100**