PDCA 2021 Education Webinar Series #7
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
DECEMBER 7, 2021
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Innovative Technologies in Bridge Construction
PDCA Associate Member Highlight
The final installment of the PDCA 2021 Education Webinar Series will focus on highlighting various PDCA Associate Members. Seven associate members will discuss their products, innovations, technologies, and more related to Bridge Construction and challenges engineers may face and how to overcome them.
DRAFT PRESENTATION TOPICS
- Best Practices in Pile Driving Testing Utilizing the PDA and GRLWEAP14
- Ryan Allin, P.E., Vice President, Pile Dynamics, Inc.
- Innovative Designs Utilizing Steel Sheet Piling in Bridge Construction Projects
- Richard Morales, M.Sc., P.E., Director of Engineering, LB Foster Company
- Bridge Construction with the Press-in Piling Method
- Ian Vaz, Assistant Manager of Business Development, Giken America Corp.
- TBD Topic / Nucor Skyline
- TBD Topic / Flexicore of Texas
- Large Driven Bridge Piles - Lightweight Equipment
- American - The Right Way
- Joe Blair, American Spiral Weld Pipe
**Non-members interested in join PDCA, the registration fee can be applied toward your dues payment.
- PDCA Members - Complimentary
- PDCA Member Employees - Complimentary
- Non-Members - $100**