Orlando, FL (July 11, 2019): The PDCA Annual Conference featured the annual Awards Reception and Dinner as part of a Latin, Carnival-inspired celebration. The following PDCA members were recognized for the significant contributions they have made to the organization over the past year. Congratulations to all the winners!
Committee Chair of the Year
Presented to the PDCA Committee Chair for outstanding dedication and commitment to the PDCA & exemplary leadership.
The 2019 Committee Chair of the Year is Pollyanna Cunningham of International Construction Equipment (ICE).
Associate Member of the Year
Presented to the Associate Member of PDCA who has demonstrated a consistent contribution of time, resource and expertise to a specific and critical function of the organization.
The 2019 Associate Member of the Year is Gerry McShane of Service Steel Warehouse.
John T. Parker, Jr. Industry Ambassador Award
Presented to a PDCA member who shares the late John Parker's passion for pile driving. Recipients are selected by a collaboration of PDCA leadership and a representative from PDCA of South Carolina Chapter.
The 2019 John T. Parker, Jr. Industry Ambassador is John King of Piledrivers, Inc.
Professional Engineers Service Award
Presented an engineer who has made a significant contribution to the PDCA, the driven pile industry and the engineering profession from the Geotechnical, Civil or Structural engineering disciplines.
The 2019 Professional Engineers Service Awardee isScott Webster of GRL Engineers.
Presidential Award for Distinguished Service
Pays tribute to an individual who has made long-term and significant contributions to the PDCA and the pile driving industry through effective leadership, support and participation. The PDCA President selects this honoree who has demonstrated valuable personal and professional service to PDCA.
The 2019 Presidential Award for Distinguished Service was presented to Stevan A. Hall, retired Executive Director, PDCA.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators
- A Pile of News - September 2020
- Meet the New Chair of PDCA's Safety & Environmental Committee
- September is Suicide Prevention Month - How You Can Help
- Announcing Virtual DICEP 2020
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy, Revisions to 1810 of the IBC
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee