The Pile Driving Contractors Association of the Gulf Coast has announced that it will be conducting the on at Parc 73 in Prairieville, LA. The day-long event begins READ MORE
The nomination process is now open as the PDCA South Carolina Chapter works to fill vacancies on its Board of Directors for the calendar year 2020. Interested parties are encouraged to contact Chapter President to learn how to obtain a seat on this voluntary, yet critical leadership position within the local pile driving industry. All 65 attendees at the Chapter's 3rd Quarter Dinner Meeting were made aware of the openings and asked to consider an elevated level of participation.
This was the 64th consecutive quarterly meeting, as noted by [PLEASE VISIT WEBPAGE TO FINISH READING: http://www.piledrivers.org/chapters/south-carolina/south-carolina-chapter-news/ ]
- Gulf Coast Presents Free Engineering Seminar October 24th
- SC CHAPTER BOARD SEATS AVAILABLE
- A Pile of News - August 2019
- 2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
- Congratulations to our 2019 PDCA Award Winners!
- A Pile of News - July 2019
- Year of Participation
- Commitment and Engagement are Foundational to Organization Success
- PDCA 20192020 Officers and Directors
- Membership benefits of PDCA and its local chapters