The conference is primarily designed for general and sub-contractors, geotechnical, structural, and civil engineers, and other firms or individuals who conduct business, support or are associated with the deep foundations, earth retention and/ or driven pile industry. Licensed PE's can earn up to 7.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
This educational event is offered live over four days in September, each day will be comprised of two hour sessions.The dates for Virtual DICEP 2020 are September 16-17 (Steel Sheet Pile presentations) and again September 23-24 (Wave Equation courses). These dates are two consecutive Wednesdays and Thursdays during the hours of 3:00 - 5:00 pm ET (12:00 - 2:00 pm PT). Utilizing the Zoom platform, attendees can attend sessions, engage with presenters, earn PDH's and connect with other industry practitioners. For more information or to register for Virtual DICEP 2020, click here.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators
- A Pile of News - September 2020
- Meet the New Chair of PDCA's Safety & Environmental Committee
- September is Suicide Prevention Month - How You Can Help
- Announcing Virtual DICEP 2020
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy, Revisions to 1810 of the IBC
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee