First program "Cone Penetration Testing and Pile Driving: A Great Combination," a success; next program April 6th
"After the success of the webinars from the PDCA 2020 Annual Conference Webinar Series, we were (and are) hopeful that the success would continue into 2021," said Kathy Harper, Manager of Events and Education at PDCA. "We were very happy to receive better than expected registration numbers - and most of the registrants were able to participate in the full program. It goes to show that when you have interesting content and great presenters, that people want to attend and expand their knowledge. With a final attendance of 70 individuals a mix of contractors and engineers it really is setting a wonderful tone for the rest of the PDCA 2021 Education Webinar Series.
"The Series continue April 6th when Van E. Komurka, P.E., D.GE, F.ASCE, Senior Engineer, GRL Engineers, Inc. presents "Components of Cost-Effective Driven-Pile Design and Installation" from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Registration is currently open, CLICK HERE to reserve your spot today.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership