Harry Robbins - Making a Difference for the Driven Pile IndustryBy Mark Halsall
Few people have had as big an impact on the Pile Driving Contractors Association as Harry Robbins. During his long and storied career in pile driving, Robbins has played a vital role in the success of PDCA as it's grown into a thriving national organization and was the driving force behind the establishment of its first local chapter in 2003.
Robbins has also been about as strong a proponent of the driven pile that you'll ever see in the industry. Just ask Jason Moore, the vice president and general manager of Palmetto Pile Driving in Charleston, S.C., who was mentored by Robbins. Click to read more in Issue #6, 2020 of PileDriver magazine.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PDCA Pursues Member Growth, Expanded Resources in '21
- DOWNLOAD: Working Platforms Recommended Practices Guide
- A Pile of News - January 2021
- Meet Kevin Gourgues, the 2021 PDCA President
- Become a PDCA Member for 2021
- PileDriver Magazine: Harry Robbins, A Career Story
- PileDriver Magazine: Gwen Sanders, P.E., A Career Story
- PileDriver Magazine: Issue #6, 2020
- Outgoing PDCA President Moore Takes New Role for 2021