Throughout 2020, the Pile Driving Contractors Association is celebrating a quarter century providing one voice for the driven pile industry. In recognition of its 25 year anniversary, PDCA has unveiled a commerative logo marking the 1995 inception of the deep foundation construction trade association. As seen above, it is the traditional association logo with the likeness of a pile tip flanking the right side, the pile tip is silver to align with the anniversary symbol.
The commerative logo is on display in PileDriver magazines all year; watch for an upcoming issue observing the significant anniversary. Additionally, the PDCA website, social media and various other forms of electronic media are also displaying the logo. PDCA members are invited to use this logo on any electronic or print marketing material on which they list their affiliations. It is available in various sizes and formats for a free download at this link. Thank you in advance for helping brand the driven pile industry and for your support of PDCA.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- A Pile of News - March 2021
- Women In Construction: SHE 'Gets it Done' for Goettle
- First PileDriver of 2021 Now Available; Read it Here!
- Can a Chapter Host Successful, Virtual Event? 85+ say 'Yes,' attend PDCA SC
- IFCEE 2021 Registration Opens Monday, February 15th
- First Installment of 2021 Education Webinar Series a Success
- A Pile of News - February 2021
- Logo Apparel, Proprietary Education Resources Available
- Committee Involvement, the Frontlines of Industry Leadership