Throughout 2020, the Pile Driving Contractors Association is celebrating a quarter century providing one voice for the driven pile industry. In recognition of its 25 year anniversary, PDCA has unveiled a commerative logo marking the 1995 inception of the deep foundation construction trade association. As seen above, it is the traditional association logo with the likeness of a pile tip flanking the right side, the pile tip is silver to align with the anniversary symbol.
The commerative logo is on display in PileDriver magazines all year; watch for an upcoming issue observing the significant anniversary. Additionally, the PDCA website, social media and various other forms of electronic media are also displaying the logo. PDCA members are invited to use this logo on any electronic or print marketing material on which they list their affiliations. It is available in various sizes and formats for a free download at this link. Thank you in advance for helping brand the driven pile industry and for your support of PDCA.
- Coronavirus Safety Best Practices
- PileDriver Magazine: 25 Years of PDCA
- Virtual Outreach: Launching the PDCA Regional Roundtable Series
- NCCCO Discusses Certification for Pile Driving Rig Operators
- A Pile of News - September 2020
- Meet the New Chair of PDCA's Safety & Environmental Committee
- September is Suicide Prevention Month - How You Can Help
- Announcing Virtual DICEP 2020
- PileDriver Magazine: Advocacy, Revisions to 1810 of the IBC
- New Chair Seated for PDCA Contracts and Risk Committee