PDCA Launches New Member Campaign
Incentives available for companies that enroll before January
Jacksonville, FL (August 16, 2019): In accordance with the PDCA 2019 Strategic Plan, the 25-year old trade organization is conducting an aggressive New Member Campaign to close out the year. Contracting companies involved in deep foundation construction, associated industry manufacturers and suppliers, and engineers who practice in geotechnical design are encouraged to join PDCA through an online campaign. Those who enroll as dues-paying members for 2020 before December 31st will be afforded incentives such as limited free membership time and additional perks. The PDCA offers it's members numerous professional development opportunties, marketing resources, communications outlets, industry leadership roles, enhanced business development and regional/national networks. There is a special, online enrollment form for entities considering joining PDCA at this time; please visit this link https://secure.piledrivers.org/special-offer-join-pdca/.
- A Pile of News - September 2019
- New PDCA Store Now Live Online
- There's never been a better time to join PDCA!
- Gulf Coast Presents Free Engineering Seminar October 24th
- South Carolina Chapter Board Seats Available
- A Pile of News - August 2019
- 2019 Project of the Year Award Winners
- Congratulations to our 2019 PDCA Award Winners!
- A Pile of News - July 2019
- Year of Participation